“The global automotive lead acid batteries market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.8 % from 2016 to 2021”
The global automotive lead acid batteries market is projected to reach USD 45.03 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 4.8% from 2016 to 2021. Growing demand for lead acid batteries and longer life and cost efficiency of the batteries are expected to drive the growth of the market in the near future.
“Based on type, flooded batteries is the largest segment of the automotive lead acid batteries market”
The flooded batteries segment led the automotive lead acid batteries market in 2015. Properties, such as, longevity and cost efficiency of flooded batteries make it a preferred battery for various end-users, such as passenger cars LCVs/HCVs, two wheelers, and three wheelers.
“SLI batteries is the fastest-growing product segment in the global automotive lead acid batteries market”
The SLI batteries segment is projected to witness the highest growth from 2016 to 2026. The major driver for the growth of this segment is the growing demand for these batteries to power starter motor, lights, and ignition system or other internal combustion engines with high performance, long life, and cost efficiency.
“Asia-Pacific led the global automotive lead acid batteries market in 2015”
Asia-Pacific led the global automotive lead acid batteries market in 2015. The automotive lead acid batteries market in Asia-Pacific is projected to witness highest growth in the coming years. Growing demand for automobiles to meet the increasing population in Asia-Pacific is expected to boost the growth of the automotive lead acid batteries market in the region.
Profile break-up of primary participants for the report:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 45%, Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation: C level – 35%, Director level – 25%, Others – 40%
- By Region: North America – 45%, Europe –20%, Asia-Pacific – 30%, Rest of the World – 5%, ?
*Others includes sales, marketing, and product managers
Furthermore, as a part of qualitative analysis, the research provides a comprehensive review of the major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges. It also discusses competitive strategies adopted by key market players, such as Johnson Controls Inc. (U.S.), GS Yuasa Corporation (Japan), Exide Technologies Inc. (U.S.), and EnerSys Inc. (U.S.).
The report defines, segments, and projects the global automotive lead acid batteries market on the basis of product, type, end-user, and region. It provides detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market, such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges. It also strategically profiles key players and comprehensively analyzes their market share and core competencies and tracks and analyzes competitive developments, such as partnerships, contracts, and joint ventures, mergers & acquisitions, expansions, new product launches, and research & development in the market.
Reasons To Buy the report:
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market by providing them the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall automotive lead acid batteries market and the sub segments. This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitor landscape and gain more insights to better position their businesses and make suitable go-to-market strategies. The report also helps the stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on lead acid batteries offered by top players in the automotive lead acid batteries market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insight on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the automotive lead acid batteries market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the markets for automotive lead acid batteries across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the automotive lead acid batteries market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the automotive lead acid batteries market