“TAWS market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% between 2016 and 2022”
According to the new market research report on TAWS, this market is expected to be worth USD 253.0 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 5.8% between 2016 and 2022. The growth of this market can be attributed to increase in the number of fleet, paradigm shift from rail/road transport to air transport, and mandate to install TAWS in aircraft by the aviation ministry in countries such as the U.S., the U.K., and China. However, high deployment cost of TAWS in aircraft acts as a restraining factor for the growth of this market.
“The market for Class A system is expected to be driven by the demand for civil airlines and carrier planes during the forecast period“
This report covers Class A, Class B, and Class C system. Class A system hold a major share of the market in application such as commercial aircraft and military and defense aircraft. The growth of Class A system commercial and military and defense aircraft can be attributed to the transport of explosives and weapons.
“The growth of turbine-powered aircraft is increasing owing to the increase in the demand for commercial aircraft”
This report covers TAWS-installed turbine- and piston-powered aircraft. The increase in demand for turbine-powered commercial aircraft is owing to the increase in demand for new aircraft. New aircraft offer benefits over old aircraft model by helping airline operators in decreasing fuel usage and increasing passenger capacity.
“The demand for TAWS-based commercial aircraft is increasing owing to the increase in passenger travel and international trade globally”
The demand for TAWS-based commercial aircraft is increasing owing to the increase in passenger travel in economies such as Asia Pacific and the Middle East and Africa. The rise in world economic GDP and growth of international business/trade in applications such as perishable products, electronics appliances, and courier services.
“TAWS market in APAC expected to grow at the highest rate”
This report covers regions including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). The market in APAC is expected to grow at a high CAGR between 2016 and 2022. The major reason for the growth of the TAWS market in the Asia-Pacific region is mainly because of increasing security concerns and border disputes among other countries in the APAC region.
Breakdown of profile of primary participants:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 - 20%, Tier 2 - 55%, and Tier 3 - 25%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives - 50%, Directors - 25%, and Managers - 25%
- By Region: North America - 60%, APAC - 10%, Europe - 20%, and RoW - 10%
The companies that are profiled in the report are Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.), Universal Avionics Systems Corporation (U.S.), Aviation Communication & Surveillance Systems (ACSS), LLC (U.S.), L3 Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), Avidyne Corporation. (U.S.), Garmin Ltd. (U.S.), Rockwell Collins (U.S.), Sandel Avionics, Inc. (U.S.), Aspen Avionics, Inc. (U.S.), Mid-Continent Instrument Co., Inc. (U.S.), and Genesys Aerosystems (U.S.).
This report covers the key system providers and end users of TAWS. TAWS is deployed in commercial, military and defense, and other aircraft. Report also covers various engine types such as turbine engine and piston engines. This report also covers various system types such as Class A, Class B, and Class C TAWS. The entire TAWS market is being segmented based on the region into North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW.
Reasons To Buy the Report:
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to application, system type, engine type, and geography, along with their respective revenue.
- The Porter’s five forces framework has been provided, along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the TAWS market.
- The major drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for the TAWS market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the TAWS market based on application, system type, engine type, and geography have been conducted to give an overall view of the TAWS market.
- A detailed competitive landscape has been provided including key players, in-depth analysis, and revenue of key players.