Owing to growing number of malnutritional cases and rising health concerns towards overall development of the baby, global baby food market grew at a moderate pace over the last few years. Factors propelling global baby food market include increasing population, growing urbanization, rising disposable income and changing lifestyles across the globe. Moreover, increasing spending on children healthcare coupled with continuous innovation and aggressive marketing by various baby food manufacturers is fueling demand for baby foods, globally. According to the World Bank, percentage of women joining the labor force stood at 55.28% in 2014, and this number is witnessing consistent y-o-y rise. Furthermore, increasing awareness among people about the various health benefits of feeding baby foods to infants and young babies is further fueling demand for baby foods across the globe. These aforementioned factors are anticipated to propel global baby food market through 2022.
According to “Global Baby Food Market By Product Type, By Point of Sale, By Age, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012 - 2022”, the global baby food market is forecast to surpass $82 billion by 2022. In 2016, milk formula segment garnered the largest market share in the global baby food market, and this trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period. Moreover, in 2016, Asia-Pacific dominated global baby food market, followed by Europe, North America, Middle East & Africa, and South America. Few of the major players operating in the global baby food market include Nestle, Mead Johnson, Danone, Abbott, and Heinz “Global Baby Food Market By Product Type, By Point of Sale, By Age, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012 - 2022” discusses the following aspects of the baby food market across the globe
- Global Baby Food Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Product Type (Milk Formula, Dried Baby Food, Baby Food Snacks, Baby Food Cereals and Others), By Point of Sale (Grocery Retails, Supermarket/Hypermarket, Pharmacies, Online and Others), By Age (Below 6 Months, 6-12 Months, 13-24 Months and Above 24 Months), By Region (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East & Africa and South America)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of mattress across the globe
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, baby food manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with baby food manufacturers, distributors, retailers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.