- Market trends (market conditions, technology trends, pricing trends)
- Country trends
- Revenue forecast by solutions, applications, and technologies
- Analysis and highlights by verticals and horizontals (trends are also identified based on technology adoption across different industry sectors as well as by the size of the contact centers)
The study presents the market size and market share by application and country. Strategies, growth analysis, competitive landscape, and future focus are discussed for major contact center application vendors (Alcatel-Lucent, Altigen, Altitude, Artsoft, Aspect Software, Avaya, Bridgetec, Callray, Cisco Systems, Convergys, eGain, Enghouse Interactive, Ericsson, Fujitsu, Genesys, Grandsys, Hanmec, Huawei, Infobird, Infotalk, Interact, Interactive Intelligence, Inticube, Jiaxun, MPC, NEC, Neocas, Nexus, NICE Systems, Nuance Communications, Oki Electric, P&W Solutions, Parsec, Samsung (Seoul Commtech)Unify, SinoVoice, Spectra, Synway, Syswill, Talisma, Todentsu, Verint Systems, Voiceware, West Interactive, Zinglabs, ZTE, and so on).
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- Is the market growing, declining, or reaching saturation? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate? What are the key growth regions in the short and long terms?
- What are the driving and restraining factors that will shape the future of this market? What initiatives have the ecosystem participants introduced to take advantage of market conditions?
- What is the current competitive landscape? How is it expected to evolve in the future? How are ecosystem participants gearing up for the future?
- How will the market change over time? Will there be a shift in the business model/pricing strategy?
- Which segment(s) will drive future adoption? What are some of the vertical-specific trends?
- Do the products and services offered meet customer needs or is additional development required?