The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
“In order to provide cutting edge solution in automotive HMI industry, the HMI manufacturers are focusing on advance technologies and innovation such as Holistic HMIs, HUDs and voice control system”
The automotive HMI market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 11.93%, to reach USD 28.13 billion by 2021. The demand for automotive HMI has increased in the past few years because of enhanced user experience and greater comfort features. Whereas, high cost of advance HMI systems for automotive industry is the major restraint.
“The Acoustic interface technology is the fastest growing technology in automotive HMI market”
The acoustic interface segment of the automotive HMI market is the fastest growing technology in automotive HMI market owing to factors such as increasing trend in communication between the vehicle and the user through an audio platform. For example, access to navigation and entertainment features using voice commands.
“The Instrument cluster segment is estimated to hold the largest market size”
The instrument cluster segment is estimated to be the largest segment of the automotive HMI market in 2016, owing to rise in demand for automobiles. As the demand for premium features is rapidly increasing in automotive industry, the second largest market share is of central displays in the automotive HMI market.
“Asia-Pacific is the largest market and North America is the fastest growing market in the automotive HMI market”
In 2016, the largest regional market for the automotive HMI is the Asia-Pacific market. Increase in disposable income in developing countries like India and China and rising demand for premium as well as comfort features are the key growth drivers for the market in this region. North America is the fastest growing market in terms of value. This is dominated by the U.S., a key market for the automotive HMI in the region. As North American automotive industry is one of the most advanced industries in the world, it houses major OEMs such as Ford Motors, General Motors, and Fiat-Chrysler Automotive.
The study contains insights provided by various industry experts, ranging from automotive HMI manufacturers to Tier–3 companies and various industry associations. The break–up of the primaries is as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier I–66%, Tier II–23%, and Tier III–11%
- By Designation: Manager level–46%, C Level–33%, D Level–21% and
- By Region: Europe-62%, Asia-Pacific-27%, and Americas-11%,
Companies Profiled in the Report are:
- Continental AG (Germany)
- Luxoft Holding, Inc. (Switzerland)
- Delphi Automotive PLC (U.K.)
- Synaptics Incorporated (U.S.)
- Visteon Corporation (U.S.)
- Valeo S.A. (France)
- Harman International Industries, Inc. (U.S.)
- Clarion co. Ltd (Japan)
- Magneti Marelli S.P.A (Italy),
- Alpine Electronics Inc. (Japan)
- Altran Technologies SA (France)
- Voicebox technologies (U.S.)
The report covers the automotive HMI market based on Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World), Products (Voice Control Systems, Central Displays, Instrument Clusters, Steering Mounted Controls, Head-Up Displays (HUDs), Rear Seat Entertainment (RSE) Displays, and Multifunction Switches), Access type (Standard and Multimodal HMI system), Technology (Virtual interface, Acoustic Interface, & Others), Function(Primary and Secondary), and End Market (Economic, Mid-price, and Luxury).
Reasons To Buy the Report:
The report provides insights about the following points:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information about automotive HMI applications offered by the top players in the industry
- Regulatory Framework: Detailed insights into stringent emission regulations, and the effect of the regulations on the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about various technology trends. The report analyzes the markets for various technologies across the countries
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about emerging technologies, recent developments, and investments in the automotive HMI market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of strategies, services, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the automotive HMI market