“The environmental control systems market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.34% from 2016 to 2022”
The environmental control systems market is estimated to grow from USD 3.27 billion in 2016 to USD 4.22 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 4.34% from 2016 to 2022. Increase in air traffic, especially in the Asia-Pacific and European regions, resulting in an increase in aircraft deliveries is the key factor driving the growth of the environmental control systems market. However, existing backlogs in aircraft deliveries is one of the significant factors restraining market growth.
“Based on platform, the fixed wing segment accounted for the largest share of the environmental control systems market in 2016”
Based on platform, the fixed wing segment accounted for the largest share of the environmental control systems market in 2016. This large market share can be attributed to the high demand for aircraft, due to continuous increase in passenger traffic, which is, in turn, contributing to the growth of the environmental control systems market.
“North America accounted for a major share of the environmental control systems market in 2016; this market in the Asia-Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period”
North America accounted for the largest share of the environmental control systems market in 2016. This growth can be attributed to the demand for single aisle aircraft in North America, as single aisle aircraft are fuel-efficient and equipped with the new technology based on the More Electric Architecture (MEA). The growth of the environmental control systems market in North America is expected to be driven by the increase in deliveries of medium-sized aircraft during the forecast period. This market in the Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, owing to the increasing air passenger traffic.
Break-up of profile of primary participants for this report:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 45%, and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation: C Level – 35%, Director Level – 25%, and Others – 40%
- By Region: North America - 45%, Europe – 20%, Asia-Pacific – 30%, and RoW – 5%
Key players profiled in the environmental control systems market report are Liebherr-International AG (Switzerland), Honeywell International, Inc. (U.S.), Curtiss-Wright Corporation (U.S.), Meggitt, PLC. (U.K.), and United Technologies Corporation, (U.S.), among others.
The market study segments the environmental control systems market on the basis of end user (defense and commercial), platform (fixed wing, rotary wing), system (air supply & management system, thermal management & control system and cabin pressure & control system), and component (temperature regulator, pressure regulator, heat exchanger, valves, and water separator), and maps these segments and subsegments across major regions that include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, and the RoW (Rest of the World). The report provides in-depth market intelligence regarding market dynamics and major factors that influence the growth of the environmental control systems market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges), along with analyzing micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the environmental control systems market.
Reasons To buy this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis ? industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high growth segments of the environmental control systems market, high growth regions, and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on environmental control systems offered by the top players operating in this market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the environmental control systems market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets – the report analyses the markets for environmental control systems across varied regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the environmental control systems market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the environmental control systems market