“Increasing demand for advanced communication systems to replace legacy equipment”
The type of missions being carried out by defense forces has been changing rapidly over the past few years. The bulky nature of older communication equipment limits their deployment flexibility, which has increased the demand for lightweight and advanced communication equipment. This demand has contributed to the rise in government spending towards the procurement of advanced communication equipment that can be installed in harsh and demanding environments.
“Increasing demand for accuracy in navigation”
In the present warfare scenario, the need for exact location details with altitude and orientation of military equipment is of prime importance. These details are required for effective planning and execution of targets by navigation equipment. Navigation systems offer exact and accurate location details. Hence, with the increasing firepower of militaries worldwide, the demand for advanced navigation systems is anticipated to grow in the near future.
“Increase in situational awareness to drive operations”
Situational awareness is essential in air, naval, space, and military operations. Advanced technologies provide air, ground, and maritime platforms with robust Command, Control, Communication, Computing, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) capabilities to ensure access to real-time, accurate situational awareness information. For effective mission decisions, high-bandwidth sensor processing, video management systems, secure network routers, and switches are available. These help in handling, displaying, storing, and sharing critical flight, mission, and sensor information, which improve the decision-making process on the battlefield.
Profile break-up of primary participants for the military CNS technologies market
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 35 %, Tier 2 – 45%, and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation – C level – 35%, Director level – 25%, and Others – 40%
- By Region – North America - 45%, Europe – 30%, Asia-Pacific – 20%, and RoW – 5%
Major companies profiled in the report are Lockheed Martin (U.S.), Raytheon Company (U.S.), Northrop Grumman Corporation (U.S.), Saab Group (Sweden), Thales Group (France), BAE Systems plc (U.K.), Elbit Systems Ltd. (Israel), L3 Technologies (U.S.), General Dynamics Corporation (U.S.), and Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.).
CNS (Communication, Navigation, and Surveillance) comprises a vast portfolio of electronic components and technologies utilized for communication, navigation, and surveillance, which are offered under a single platform. Communication comprises tactical wireless headset; personal radio; field digital switchboard; field telephones; HF, VHF, and UH-combat net radios; and antenna multi-couplers; among others. Navigation technologies are among the most integral technologies used in combat operations. An Inertial Navigation System (INS) is a type of navigation system that tracks the position and orientation of an object relative to a known starting point, orientation, or velocity. The demand for ISR systems has increased due to rise in procurement of these systems by the U.S. and military forces in the Middle East and Asia-Pacific regions. Currently, the ISR is observed as a crucial military competency.
Reasons To Buy the report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis ?industry analysis (industry trends), market-share analysis of top players, supply-chain analysis, and company profiles. These together comprise and discuss basic views on competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the military CNS technologies market, high-growth regions, and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights into the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on military CNS technologies offered by the top 15 players in the military CNS technologies market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product developments in the military CNS technologies market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets - the report analyses markets for military CNS technologies across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the military CNS technologies market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the military CNS technologies market