This comprehensive new food industry report reveals that the food safety testing market will achieve revenues of $13.1bn in 2017.
Are you involved in the food supply chain of more specifically the food safety testing market? If so, then you must read this report
It’s vital that you keep your knowledge up to date. You need this report.
Market scope: The Food Safety Testing reports provides insight into the large and ever growing food testing market and also examines the different testing technologies adopted worldwide. With outbreaks and contaminations such as salmonella, E. coli, listeria, and many more, the food testing market has grown at a rapid pace. Testing concerns as well as the rapidly growing international trade in food has stimulated the demand for more food safety testing all over the world and has led to technological innovation in areas such as rapid testing and new test technologies such as PCR, Biosensors and Chromatography, etc.
The Food Safety Testing Market Report 2017-2027 responds to your need for definitive market data:
• Who are the leading food safety testing companies?
- See analysis of competitive positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- AsureQuality Ltd
- ALS Ltd
- BioMérieux SA
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc,
- Bureau Veritas SA
- Eurofins Scientific
- Intertek Group PLC,
- LabCorp Holdings
- SGS SA
• Where are the food safety testing market opportunities?
- 100 tables, charts, and graphs reveal market data allowing you to target your strategy more effectively
• When will the food safety testing market grow?
- Global, regional and food safety testing submarket forecasts and analysis from 2017-2027 illustrate the market progression
• Which food safety testing by contaminant type will evolve from 2017-2027?
- Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs)
• Which food safety testing submarket by food tested will flourish from 2017-2027?
- Meat & Poultry
- Dairy Products
- Processed Foods
- Fruit & Vegetables
• Which food safety testing submarket by technology will thrive from 2017-2027?
• Where are the regional food safety testing market opportunities from 2017-2027?
- Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities
North America food safety testing forecast 2017-2027
- US forecast 2017-2027
- Canada forecast 2017-2027
- Mexico forecast 2017-2027
Europe food safety testing forecast 2017-2027
- France forecast 2017-2027
- Germany forecast 2017-2027
- UK forecast 2017-2027
- Italy forecast 2017-2027
- Spain forecast 2017-2027
- Rest of Europe forecast 2017-2027
Asia Pacific food safety testing forecast 2017-2027
- China forecast 2017-2027
- Japan forecast 2017-2027
- India forecast 2017-2027
- Australia forecast 2017-2027
- Rest of Asia Pacific forecast 2017-2027
Rest of the World (RoW) food safety testing forecast 2017-2027
Brazil forecast 2017-2027
- South Africa forecast 2017-2027
- Others forecast 2017-2027
• What are the factors influencing food safety testing market dynamics?
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis explores the factors.
- The evolving challenge of food safety risks and threats
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Advances in testing speed
- Growing consumer demands for safer food
• Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the food supply chain including
- Food testing equipment companies
- Specialist food testing laboratories
- Ingredients suppliers
- Agricultural companies
- Food manufacturers
- Food wholesalers
- Food retailers
- Food standards agencies
- Food scientists
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- R&D staff
- Other government agencies