ENT Devices – our new study reveals trends, R&D progress, and predicted revenues
Where is the ENT Devices market heading? If you are involved in this sector you must read this brand new report. This report shows you the potential revenues streams to 2027, assessing data, trends, opportunities and business prospects there.
Discover How to Stay Ahead
Our 145-page report provides 129 tables, charts, and graphs. Read on to discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market and regional level. See financial results, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. Much opportunity remains in this growing ENT Devices market. See how to exploit the opportunities.
Forecasts to 2027 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects
- In addition to revenue forecasting to 2027, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
- You find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
- Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), product profiles and commercial developments.
Discover sales predictions for the world market and submarkets
Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market, 3 Applications and 20 different ENT Devices
ENT Devices Market Forecasts to 2027, By Application:
- ENT Endoscopes
- Rigid Endoscopes
- Flexible Endoscopes
- Hearing Screening Devices
- Powered Surgical Instruments
- Radiofrequency Handpieces
- Handheld Instruments
- Balloon Sinus Dilation Systems
- Nasal Splints & Stents
- Bronchial/Tracheal Stents
- Vent Tubes
- CO2 Lasers
- Image-Guided Surgery Systems
- Hearing Devices:
- Hearing Aids
- BTE Aids
- ITE Aids
- RITE Aids
- Canal Hearing Aids
- Hearing Implants:
- Cochlear Implants
- Auditory Brainstem Implant
- Middle Ear Implant
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for 4 regional and 12 leading national markets:
- South Korea
- Rest of the World
The report also includes profiles and forecasts for some of the leading companies in the ENT Devices device market, with a focus on the ENT Devices device segment of these companies’ operations.
There will be growth in both established and in developing countries. Our analyses show that the developing markets, China and India in particular, will continue to achieve high revenue growth to 2027. Developments worldwide in medical device regulation, especially in the US and Japan will influence the market.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for ENT Devices will surpass $15bn in 2017, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2027. Market entry of continuous ENT Devices and increasing prevalence of otoological conditions will increase sales to 2027.
Our work identifies which organisations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How the ENT Devices Market report helps you
In summary, our 145-page report provides you with the following knowledge:
- Revenue forecasts to 2027 for the world ENT Devices market and 3 different segmentations, with 2 device types, 6 product categories and 7 applications – discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues
- Revenue forecasts to 2027 for 12 of the leading national markets – US, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Brazil and the Rest of the World
- Discussion of what stimulates and restrains companies and the market
- Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market