Water & wastewater treatment chemicals are predominantly used for treating used or unclean water in industries and municipal sector. Rising population and increasing rate of urbanization in India is leading to generation of huge amount of sewage & wastewater, which is boosting demand for water treatment chemicals in the country. Moreover, with increasing government focus on boosting the country’s industrial sector, demand for water & wastewater treatment chemicals from industrial units is also growing at a robust pace. Few of the major end-use industries of water treatment chemicals include oil & gas, power, paints, pulp & paper, chemicals and fertilizers. In addition to these large industrial set-ups, there are a huge number of small-scale industrial facilities that are positively influencing water & wastewater treatment chemicals market in the country.
According to TechSci Research report, “India Water & Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market By Type, By Application, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2026”, India water & wastewater treatment market is projected to reach US$ 950 million by 2026. Growing industrial sectors coupled with favourable government policies such ’Zero Liquid Discharge’ are making an increasing number of industries to treat wastewater for reuse. Government is also taking various initiatives for cleaning of rivers and other fresh water sources, which is increasing consumption of water & wastewater treatment chemicals in the country. Industrial sector accounts for over 70% of the market share in India water & wastewater treatment chemicals market. Few of the major players operating in the country’s water & wastewater treatment chemicals market include Nalco Water, Thermax Limited, Ion Exchange India, GE Water and Vasu Chemicals. “India Water & Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market By Type, By Application, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2026” report elaborates following aspects related to India water & wastewater treatment chemicals market:
- India Water & Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Corrosion & Scale Inhibitors, Biocide & Disinfectants, pH Regulators, Defoamer, Coagulants & Flocculants, & Others.), By Application Sector (Industrial and Municipal)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India water & wastewater treatment chemicals market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next nine years
- To help industry consultants, water & wastewater treatment manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with water & wastewater chemical manufacturers, suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.