This report analyzes the global market for Web and email content security. The growth of cyber threats such as malware, viruses, ransomware, BEC, phishing, botnets and more are of great concern to companies and consumers. Email is still the number one threat vector. It is the most used mode of corporate communication. In the last few years the complexity and volume of threats have increased significantly. Email and Web content work hand in hand. Many Web based attacks are generated by links and attachments to email. The market dynamics are changing. More customers are moving to the cloud. Social media is growing and creating new problems for organizations. Organizations are increasingly facing stronger regulatory and compliance requirements. Organizations must be able to handle bring-your-own-device (BYOD) policies. These trends are driving the need for improved security solutions. The market has a large number of security vendors and is highly fragmented. It is a market poised for consolidation as vendors seek to develop cross product integration.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is the market size for Web and email content security from 2012 to 2021?
- What are the dominant trends for the market?
- What are the market prospects for the North America, EMEA, APAC, and CALA?
- Which vendors have a dominant market share position?
- What is the revenue, geographic distribution of revenue, percent of revenue from the business segments for different market participants?
- What are the main drivers and restraints that Web and email content security vendors face?