"Success Case Study: Grounded Body Scrub" is part of GlobalData’s Successes and Failures research. It examines the details of and reasons behind the success of the brand. It delivers the critical "what?", "why?", and "so what?" analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products.
As consumers pay increasing attention to ingredients used in personal care products, “natural” and environmentally friendly skincare brands are likely to continue to expand. Consumer interest in simple yet high-performance formulas, featuring trending plant-based ingredients and “free-from” tags, opens opportunities for niche brands that offer simple DIY-inspired products.
- The popular scrub has been picked for UK-wide distribution by Boots after just one year from the brand’s creation and is now available in over 30 countries worldwide.
- The ground robusta coffee base enhances the "genuine" feel of the scrub while the addition of other beauty-boosting natural components adds an on-trend feel.
- An intense social media presence complements the product’s youthful image and encourages the audience to actively connect with the brand online.
- "Free-from" tags and a biodegradable coffee base match the requirements of health- and environment-conscious consumers.
Reasons To Buy
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have succeeded; understanding the key factors to recent product’s success will help you create a product with a strong portfolio.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.