The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
"TrendSights Analysis: Value" examines the details surrounding consumers’ desire to get the best deals and how companies can leverage this while maintaining solid profits.
Value is an undeniable goal with every purchase, although its importance may vary depending on the shopper and the specific proposal offered by brands and retailers. Consumers tend to develop complex equations where the perceived value of products is a combined result of multiple factors such as price, time scarcity, and convenience.
- Consumers remain insecure concerning their financial status.
- Significant skepticism about the claims of premium products makes retailers rethink their value proposal.
- Online shopping now allows quick price comparisons, highlighting any gaps between retailers.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insight into the different routes through which products can align with the Value trend including examples of best-in-class innovation.
- Compare the presence of this trend in each industry across the FMCG space, and learn what the key opportunities are.
- Identify the innovation implications of the Value trend for your sector.