"TrendSights Analysis: Personal Inter-Connections" explores the usage of social connections as a safe harbor from today’s uncertainty.
The Personal Inter-Connections trend is related to the incorporation of human relationships into the development of products and marketing campaigns. As social connections become more complex and diverse, brands have multiple opportunities to improve their level of communication with consumers on a more personal level.
- Consumers in emerging markets have a higher interest in the consumption of products that contain an element of human interaction.
- The creation of new concepts and the sharing of products are particularly interesting to Millennials.
- Over half of consumers globally agree that they are more likely to trust blogger/user reviews than brand claims.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insight into the different routes through which products can align with the Personal Inter-Connections trend including examples of best-in-class innovation.
- Compare the presence of this trend in each industry across the FMCG space, and learn what the key opportunities are.
- Identify the innovation implications of Personal Inter-Connections for your sector.