This study focuses on the major trends, growth opportunities, drivers, and restraints of the Western European firefighter Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) market. The study analyzes the changing firefighter PPE landscape as end users look for ergonomic, light weight, carcinogen-protective equipment. The following segments are covered: fire helmets, self-contained breathing apparatus, turnout gear, firefighter gloves, and firefighter boots. Major market, product, and technology trends in each of these segments have been analyzed. Additionally, estimates of the market size for the forecast period have been provided. Growth opportunities in the firefighter PPE landscape have been studied, including insights into current collaborative partnerships and new business models. Regional revenue breakdown has been provided for countries in Western Europe including Germany, France, Sweden, Scandinavia, Switzerland, Austria, the United Kingdom, Denmark, Norway, Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg), Italy, Portugal, and Spain. An analysis of the revenue forecasts has been provided for each of product segment and region.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is the potential for growth in the firefighter personal protective equipment market?
- What are the key driving and restraining forces that characterize the firefighter personal protective equipment market in Western Europe?
- What are the major product, technology, and market trends that are likely to characterize the market going forward?
- Which product segments in the firefighter personal protective equipment market are likely to grow the fastest?
- Which products are gaining favor among end users and why?
- Which market participants are best positioned for growth and why?