Cosmetic products are no more restricted to being used on special occasions, but are gaining prominence as part of women’s daily regimen. In Saudi Arabia, women’s cosmetic products are being widely adopted, and have emerged as high utility products, especially over the last few years. Increasing desire among Saudi Arabian women to look alluring is expected to aid the country’s women cosmetics market over the next five years. Women in the country are becoming more open to trying new products, which help them in maintaining a youthful and elegant look. In addition to conventional cosmetics, several new products are being introduced in the Saudi Arabian market to help women in protecting their skin from pollution and sun damage. Moreover, backed by growing trend of workplace gender equality in the country, the women workforce is continuously expanding, which in turn, is aiding Saudi Arabia women cosmetics market. Furthermore, factors such as increasing urbanization, growing per capita spending on cosmetics, continuous product innovations and aggressive marketing by companies as well as online retailers are expected to positively influence Saudi Arabia women cosmetics market during forecast period.
According to “Saudi Arabia Women Cosmetics Market, By Type, By Point of Sale, By Age Group, By Halal Vs. Conventional, By Organized Vs. Unorganized, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022”, the women cosmetics market in Saudi Arabia is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 11% during 2017 – 2022, on account of growing trend of halal cosmetics, booming retail industry and easy availability of cosmetics on online channels. Western region accounted for the largest share in Saudi Arabia women cosmetics market in 2016 due to growing youth population base, increasing tourist footfall and expanding retail landscape. The region also accounts for the highest population base in the country, and is also expected to continue its dominance through 2022. Some of the major companies operating in Saudi Arabia women cosmetics market include Unilever, Procter & Gamble, L’Or?al Groupe, LVMH Moet Hennessy, and Beiersdorf AG, among others. “Saudi Arabia Women Cosmetics Market, By Type, By Point of Sale, By Age Group, By Halal Vs. Conventional, By Organized Vs. Unorganized, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022” discusses the following aspects of Saudi Arabia women cosmetics market:
- Saudi Arabia Women Cosmetics Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Skin Care, Color Cosmetics, Fragrances & Others), By Point of Sale (Online, Exclusive Showrooms, Hypermarkets/ Supermarkets, Grocery Retailers & Others), By Age Group (Below 20 Years, 21 – 30 Years, 31 – 45 Years & Above 45 Years), By Halal Vs. Conventional Cosmetics, By Organised Vs. Unorganised, By Region, By Company
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Saudi Arabia women cosmetics market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, cosmetics companies and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with women’s cosmetics product manufacturers, channel partners and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.