The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
“Water quality monitoring market expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.54% between 2016 and 2025”
The water quality monitoring market is expected to be worth USD 4.69 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 4.54% between 2016 and 2025. The growth of this market is driven by stringent government policies, initiatives toward lowering the water pollution level, and growing industrial applications pushing the market for improved water testing and analysis products. However, it is difficult to manufacture improved water quality testing products because of technical limitations and high costs associated with these products.
“Water quality monitoring market for industrial application estimated to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period”
Increased industrialization across the globe enhances the growth of industrial applications in end-user industries such as pharmaceutical, chemical, food and beverages, and electronics and semiconductor. This directly spurs the demand for water testing and analysis instruments.
“Water quality monitoring market for TOC analyzers estimated to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period”
Organizations across the globe have increased their spending on installing water quality testing and monitoring products to reduce water pollution. Products such as TOC analyzers are being used mostly for water quality testing and measurement purposes.
“Water quality monitoring market in APAC expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period”
The market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The growth of the water quality monitoring market in APAC can be attributed to factors such as increasing demand for drinking water from residential sectors; implementation of stringent rules and regulations related to water and wastewater in countries such as China and India; and increasing industrial growth in countries such as India, China, South Korea, Malaysia, and Thailand.
Breakdown of profiles of primary participants:
• By Company Type: Tier 1-45%, Tier 2-34%, and Tier 3-21%
• By Designation: D Level-14%, C Level-10%, and Others-76%
• By Region: North America-40%, Europe-32%, APAC-20%, and RoW-8%
The key players in the water quality monitoring market are General Electric Company (U.S.), Horiba, Ltd. (Japan), Danaher Corporation (U.S.), Agilent Technologies (U.S.), Xylem, Inc. (U.S.), and Teledyne Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), among others.
In this research report, the water quality monitoring market has been segmented on the basis of application, product type, and region.
Reasons To Buy the Report:
The report would help the market leaders/new entrants in the following ways:
- This report segments the water quality monitoring market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the overall market size and that of the subsegments across different application verticals and regions.
- The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
- This report would help stakeholders to understand their competitors better and gain more insights to enhance their position in the market. The competitive landscape section includes the competitor ecosystem in the water quality monitoring market.