This latest report assesses that deepwater drilling spending will reach $29.82bn in 2017. This includes CAPEX and charter spending on drillships, semi-subs and tender rigs rated over 500m in water depth. Large development drilling projects can see vessels deployed at discounts for long multi-year charters. Exploratory drilling projects can be completed far more quickly. It is therefore critical that you have your timescales correct and your forecasting plans ready. This report will ensure that you do. This report will ensure that you keep informed and ahead of your competitors. Gain that competitive advantage.
The Deepwater Drilling Market Forecast 2017-2027 responds to your need for definitive market data.
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. This new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report, you find 197 in-depth tables, charts and graphs all unavailable elsewhere.
The 284-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global deepwater drilling market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
The report delivers considerable added value by revealing:
• 197 tables, charts and graphs analysing and revealing the growth prospects and outlook for the deepwater drilling market.
• Global deepwater drilling market forecasts and analysis from 2017-2027.
• Deepwater drilling submarket forecasts from 2017-2027
- Tender rigs
• Extensive tables of active and under-modification deepwater drilling rigs
• Regional deepwater drilling market forecasts from 2017-2027 with drivers and restraints for the regions including:
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- South America
- Western Europe.
• Deepwater national level analysis for
- Angola Deepwater Outlook & Analysis
- Congo-Brazzaville Deepwater Outlook & Analysis
- Equatorial Guinea Deepwater Outlook & Analysis
- Ghana Deepwater Outlook & Analysis
- Mozambique Deepwater Outlook & Analysis
- Nigeria Deepwater Outlook & Analysis
- South Africa Deepwater Outlook & Analysis
- Tanzania Deepwater Outlook & Analysis
- Australia Deepwater Outlook & Analysis
- Brunei Deepwater Outlook & Analysis
- China Deepwater Outlook & Analysis
- India Deepwater Outlook & Analysis
- Indonesia Deepwater Outlook & Analysis
- Malaysia Deepwater Outlook & Analysis
- Myanmar Deepwater Outlook & Analysis
- Vietnam Deepwater Outlook & Analysis
- Black Sea Deepwater Outlook & Analysis
- Caspian Sea Deepwater Outlook & Analysis
- Russia Deepwater Outlook & Analysis
- Alaska Deepwater Outlook & Analysis
- Canada Deepwater Outlook & Analysis
- Trinidad and Tobago Deepwater Outlook & Analysis
- Ireland Deepwater Outlook & Analysis
- Mediterranean Sea Deepwater Outlook & Analysis
- Netherlands Deepwater Outlook & Analysis
• Company profiles for the leading 9 Deepwater drilling companies
- Seadrill Limited
- Noble Corporation
- Ocean Rig UDW Inc.
- Pacific Drilling
- Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc.
- Ensco plc
- Saipem S.p.A
- SapuraKencana Petroleum Berhad
• An exclusive interview with an industry expert.
• Conclusions and recommendations which will aid decision-making
How will you benefit from this report?
- Keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don’t get left behind
- Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable market data
- Learn how to exploit new technological trends
- Realise your company’s full potential within the market
- Understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
- Anyone with involvement in the deepwater drilling market
- Oil & gas operators
- Engineering contractors
- FLNG design companies and operators
- FPSO design companies and operators
- Mooring component providers
- Natural gas traders
- Commodity traders
- Shipbuilding executives
- Investment managers
- Arbitrage companies and divisions
- Maritime safety professionals
- Energy price reporting companies
- Natural gas well production enhancement professionals
- Energy company managers
- Energy consultants
- Oil and gas company executives and analysts
- Heads of strategic development
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Market analysts,
- Government agencies