Currently, about 15% of global wireless customers utilize 4G. While 5G continues to get a substantial amount of attention, 4G technologies are continuing to improve thanks to various enhancements such as carrier aggregation and other methods. Technology improvements for LTE are ongoing as it will continue to be relied upon for many applications and services for a long time. Accordingly, vendors to continue to optimize LTE capabilities such as improved uplink capacity to support video and wireless communication to cloud-based applications. LTE adoption will continue at a fast pace with many innovations overlapping with 5G operations.
This report investigates the evolution of wireless networks towards 5G including architecture, network strategy, and planning. The report evaluates R&D efforts from major infrastructure providers including the so called fractional versions of 4G such as 4.5G, 4.5G Pro, and 4.9G. The report also analyzes related supporting technologies such as Mobile Edge Computing (MEC). All purchases of Mind Commerce reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
- Wireless service providers
- 5G infrastructure suppliers
- Wireless device manufacturers
- Big Data and analytics companies
- Internet of Things (IoT) companies
- Robotics and Virtual Reality suppliers
- Enterprise across all industry verticals
- Learn about evolution towards 5G
- Understand the impact of supporting technologies
- Identify 5G enabled next generation apps and services
- Understand how 5G drives a uniform network approach
- Identify capabilities that will enable entirely new service types