“Mission Management Systems market projected to grow at a CAGR of 11.95% during the forecast period”
The mission management systems market is projected to grow from USD 13.97 billion in 2016 to USD 27.50 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 11.95% from 2016 to 2022. Increasing need for emergency/search & rescue management, situational awareness is expected to drive the market in the coming years.
“Based on application, the defense segment was the largest segment of the market in 2016”
Based on application, the defense segment was the largest segment of the mission management systems market. The growth is attributed to the modernization of military operations as well as the transformation of systems used in the warfare. In the current scenario, the defense industry is undergoing major transformations, and numerous technological advancements have been undertaken by the market players in order to cater to the needs of the defense forces. The rise in terrorism and cross-border disputes are some of the major factors fueling the demand for UAV mission management systems in the defense sector.
“Based on end user, the naval segment was the largest segment of the market in 2016”
Based on end user, the naval segment was the largest segment of the mission management systems market in 2016. The increasing demand for maritime & coastal surveillance systems to provide total scalable surveillance solutions for vessels, ports, waterways, high threat-prone assets, and offshore facilities is the key driver for the mission management systems market in naval segment.
“North America was the largest market for mission management systems in 2016” North America led the mission management systems in 2016. The large share is attributed to increased investments in defense equipment and the implementation of mission systems across the region. The major countries considered under this region are the U.S. and Canada. The U.S. leads the mission management systems market in North America. The mission management systems market in North America is highly fragmented. Manufacturers have started focusing to tap the emerging nations for opportunities due to intense competition. Increasing demand for unmanned systems is fueling the demand for mission management systems in this region.
Break-up of profile of primary participants for this report:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 45%, Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation: C level – 35%, Director level – 25%, Others – 40%
- By Region: North America – 45%, Europe – 20%, Asia-Pacific – 30%, RoW – 5%
Key players operating in the mission management systems market are Lockheed Martin Corporation (U.S.), SAAB AB (Sweden), Thales Group (France), and Northrop Grumman Corporation (U.S.), Honeywell International, Inc. (U.S.), Curtiss-Wright Corporation (U.S.), QinetiQ Group plc (U.K.).
The study segments the mission management systems market on the basis of application (defense and commercial), and end users (air, land, naval and unmanned systems) and map these segments and subsegments across major regions worldwide, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW (Rest of the World). The report provides in-depth market intelligence regarding market dynamics and major factors that influence the growth of the mission management systems market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges), along with analyzing micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the mission management systems market.
Reasons To Buy the report:
From an insight perspective, the mission management systems market report focuses on various levels of analysis industry analysis, market share analysis of top players, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss basic views on competitive landscape, high-growth regions, and countries, and their respective regulatory policies, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The mission management systems market report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information regarding the competitive landscape in the Mission Management Systems market
- Market Sizing: Market size in financial year 2014-2015 and projection of the market size between 2016 and 2022
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the mission management systems market
- Market Overview: Market dynamics and subsequent analysis of associated trends, drivers, restraints, and opportunities prevailing in the mission management systems market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative markets by analyzing markets for mission management systems across various regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the mission management systems market
- Regional Analysis: Factors influencing the market shares of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading market players