Global propylene capacity will experience considerable growth in the next five years with increase from 111.02 MTPA in 2015 to 133.50 MTPA by 2020. Around 74 planned projects are expected to come online primarily in the China and US in the next 10 years. Ascend Performance Materials LLC, Oriental Energy Co., Ltd. and China Petroleum Chemical Corporation are the top three companies by capacity additions expected to come on-stream over the next five years.
Global Propylene industry is expected to spend around US$23.89 billion by 2020 for the upcoming projects. China, Azerbaijan and Rusia are the top three countries by capital expenditure for projects by 2020.
Report provides information and insight on -
- Historic and forecast global Propylene capacity by region
- Propylene planned plants details
- Global Propylene capacity by feedstock
- Capacity share of the major Propylene producers in the world
- Global Propylene capital expenditure forecast by region
Reasons To Buy
The report will clarify -
- Understand the key trends in the global Propylene industry
- Understand the regional Propylene supply scenario
- Identify opportunities in the global Propylene industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure forecast
- Understand the current and likely future competitive scenario