“The global aerospace interior adhesives market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.35% from 2016 to 2021”
The global aerospace interior adhesive market is projected to reach USD 1,101.7 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.35% from 2016 to 2021. The growing middle class and increasing disposable income as well as growing demand of low cost airlines are major factors expected to drive the growth of the aerospace interior adhesive market. However, stringent government regulations and stagnant growth in North America and Europe may restrain the growth of the aerospace interior adhesive market.
“Small wide body aircraft is expected to be the fastest-growing segment of the aerospace interior adhesives market”
Small wide body aircraft type is expected to be the fastest-growing aircraft type between 2016 and 2021, wherein aerospace interior adhesive are used. Small wide body aircrafts are mid- to large-size, long-range, and wide body twin-engine jet airliner. These aircrafts have two engines, a conventional tail, and a supercritical wing design for reduced aerodynamic drag. They have seating capacity in the range of 120 to 180. Aircrafts such as Boeing 767 and A310 are considered under this segment. They are preferred in the shorter routes and their demand is increasing in the Asia-Pacific region.
“Rising demand from Asia-Pacific is a major factor expected to drive the aerospace interior adhesives market“
Asia-Pacific was the fastest-growing market for aerospace interior adhesives, both in terms of volume and value. The growth in Asia-Pacific was supported by high growth in air traffic. Airline passenger traffic in Asia-Pacific is expected grow by 6.2% in the next 20 years, which is considered to be high in comparison to developed regions. This rapid growth in air passenger traffic from Asia-Pacific is expected to lead to aircraft manufacturers in the region increasing their aircraft capacities by procuring new airplanes. This increased number of planes would require more adhesives, which is projected to drive the growth of the aerospace interior adhesives market.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted.
The break-up of primary interviews is given below:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 - 41%, Tier 2 – 27%, and Others - 32%
- By Designation - C Level – 36%, Director Level - 27%, and Others - 36%
- By Region - North America - 32%, Europe - 27%, Asia-Pacific - 23%, South America - 9%, and Middle East and Africa – 9%
The key companies profiled in this market research report are Henkel AG & Co. KGaA (Germany), Huntsman Corporation (U.S), Avery Dennison (U.S.), Arkema S.A. (France), Solvay S.A. (Belgium), Hexcel Corporation (U.S.), 3M Company (U.S.), Delo Industrial Adhesives (Germany), Master Bond Inc.(U.S.), and Permabond LLC (U.K.).
The report provides an analysis of the global aerospace interior adhesives market and its different segment across different industry verticals and regions. It aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of this market across different segments such as, resin type, product type, aircraft type, and region. Furthermore, the report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key players in the market along with their company profiles, SWOT analysis, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Reasons To Buy the Report
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market by providing them the closest approximations of the revenues for the overall aerospace interior adhesive market and the subsegments. This report will help stakeholders better understand the competitor landscape and gain more insights to better position their businesses and make suitable go-to-market strategies. The report will also help the stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provide them information on the key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on aerospace interior adhesive offered by the top players in the global aerospace interior adhesives market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the aerospace interior adhesives market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the markets for aerospace interior adhesives across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global aerospace interior adhesives market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global aerospace interior adhesives market