The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The ubiquity of operating tables, surgical lights, and supply units in operating rooms throughout the world has led to a steadily growing market for these standard OR equipment. Surgeons worldwide have always required the basic set of equipment to perform procedures. The market dynamics within each of the OR segments deserves analysis and explanation. OR tables, which can broadly be divided into manual and powered equipment, are experiencing unique technological and adoption trends in different geographies. In the surgical lighting space, halogen bulb lamps are giving way to modern light-emitting diode (LED) lights, which emit lower amounts of heat. An increased emphasis on equipment accessibility and ease of use is driving the overhead supply boom business forward.
OR equipment are experiencing steady growth across many countries. Emerging markets are expected to demonstrate the highest growth among the 10 market covered in the report, which are the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, China, India, and Brazil.
The taxonomy of OR equipment included in this report covers OR tables, OR lights, and surgical booms.
Maquet Getinge, Steris, and Stryker are the key players in the international OR equipment space. These companies have maintained success by making important acquisitions, establishing beneficial partnerships, and providing a comprehensive portfolio of prominent brands to their customers.
The entire market will be driven by increasing volumes of surgical procedures (laparoscopic procedures, robotic surgeries), and increasing access to better surgical care.
Industry KOLs have highlighted the impact of sole sourcing and innovate portfolios on the entire market.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future OR Equipment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends are affecting the global market?
- Which are the key, high growth sectors of interest? Which markets segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with brands currently on the market? How will future developments fulfill these unmet needs?
- What are the challenges that have hindered widespread adoption?
- How will emerging trends and changing market landscapes affect the future of this space?
- Emerging economies are seeing the highest growth in the global OR equipment market.
- OR tables make up the largest portion of the OR equipment market as defined in our taxonomy
- The most successful firms involved are providing comprehensive portfolios, undertaking key M&A’s, fostering innovation, and wisely offering cost-saving bundling contracts to hospitals.
- Rising numbers of different surgical procedures are the primary drivers of the OR equipment market. Despite respectable adoption, unmet needs and non-clinical barriers remain a challenge.
- Overview of the major brands of OR tables, OR lights, and surgical booms in the market
- Annualized total market revenue by segment and market outlooks by country through 2023
- Key topics covered include strategic competitive assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, evaluating market access, and implications of the emerging technologies on the market.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, barriers and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons To Buy
The report will enable you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific markets from 2014-2023.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.