“The methyl ester ethoxylate market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.4%, in terms of value, from 2016 to 2021”
The methyl ester ethoxylate market is projected to reach USD 139.8 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 3.4% between 2016 and 2021. This growth can be attributed to the rising demand from end-use industries, shift in consumer lifestyles, and increasing demand for ecofriendly surfactants and low-rinse detergents. Low potential in developed countries, falling petrochemical prices, and complicated production process are restraints for the growth of the methyl ester ethoxylate market.
“Based on type, the C16-C18 segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR”
C16-C18 methyl ester ethoxylate are used in domestic and industrial cleaning applications. The demand of this type is expected to grow due to the growth in the demand for low rinse detergents especially for front-load washing machines. These are formulated using palm, rapeseed, or tallow oil.
“Based on application, the domestic cleaning segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR”
The primary use of methyl ester ethoxylate in the domestic cleaning segment is in the formulation of liquid detergents. It can also be used in dishwashing liquids, ultra-concentrated detergents, liquid pouches, and detergent sheets. The increasing demand of detergents that are used for single wash cleaning drives the demand of methyl ester ethoxylate in the domestic cleaning segment.
“Asia-Pacific is the fastest-growing methyl ester ethoxylate market”
The Asia-Pacific methyl ester ethoxylate market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2016 to 2021. This growth can be attributed to the changing lifestyles in the region which has led to demand of personal care and domestic cleaning applications.
Profile break-up of primary participants for the report:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 42 %, Tier 2 – 25%, Tier 3 – 33%
- By Designation: C level – 33%, Director level – 25%, Others – 42%
- By Region: North America – 50%, Europe – 17%, Asia-Pacific – 25%, RoW – 8%
As part of the qualitative analysis, this research study provides a comprehensive review of major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges. The report defines, describes, and forecasts the methyl ester ethoxylate market based on type, application, and region. It provides strategically analysis of micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the overall market.
It also discusses the competitive strategies adopted by various market players, such as Huntsman Corporation (U.S.), KLK OLEO (Malaysia), Lion Corporation (Japan), Ineos Group Limited (Switzerland), and Jet Technologies (Australia).
Reasons To buy this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis ? industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the methyl ester ethoxylate market, high-growth regions, and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on methyl ester ethoxylate offered by top players in the methyl ester ethoxylate market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insight on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the methyl ester ethoxylate market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the markets for methyl ester ethoxylate across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the methyl ester ethoxylate market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the methyl ester ethoxylate market