Gas Utilities Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2017
The Emerging 5 Gas Utilities industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the emerging five gas utilities market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the emerging five gas utilities market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five gas utilities market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the emerging five gas utilities market?
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five gas utilities market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five gas utilities market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key gas utilities market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five gas utilities market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
These countries contributed $33,962.9 million to the global gas utilities industry in 2016, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.3% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $57,133.3 million in 2021, with a CAGR of 11% over the 2016-21 period.
Within the gas utilities industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $18,236.8 million in 2016. This was followed by Mexico and India with a value of $7,763.5 and $4,343.2 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the gas utilities industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $29,006.6 million in 2021, followed by Mexico and India with expected values of $12,258.0 and $9,055.2 million, respectively.