Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) is a technology used to create comfortable indoor environment with acceptable indoor air quality and thermal comfort. Demand for HVAC systems in Europe is continuously increasing due to expanding urbanization, growing demand for high-quality energy-efficient devices and increasing consumer awareness. Over the past few years, HVAC systems have gone through number of technological transformations, and consequently, major players operating in Europe HVAC market are changing their product portfolio by incorporating latest technologies available in the market. Moreover, rising trend of smart homes in Europe and growing construction activities in the region are anticipated to drive demand for HVAC systems in Europe during 2017-2022.
According to “Europe HVAC Market By Product Type, By End Use Sector, By Country Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022”, HVAC market in Europe is projected to exhibit a CAGR of over 4% during 2017-2022. Italy, Russia, France and Germany emerged as leading markets for HVAC systems, as these countries cumulatively garnered a value share of over 38% in Europe HVAC market in 2016, owing to high industrialization, per capita income and purchasing power. Moreover, residential sector dominated Europe HVAC market over the past few years, on account of growing urbanization and increasing construction activities. “Europe HVAC Market By Product Type, By End Use Sector, By Country Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022” discusses the following aspects of Europe HVAC market:
- Europe HVAC Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Product Type (Direct Expansion and Central HVAC Systems), By End Use Sector (Residential, Commercial, Industrial, etc.), By Country (Italy, Russia, France, Germany, etc.)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Europe HVAC market
- To identify the customer preference towards HVAC systems
- To help industry consultants, HVAC manufacturers, distributors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with HVAC manufacturers, channel partners and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.