Artificial Intelligence (AI) is undergoing a transformation from silo implementations to a utility function across many industry verticals as a form of Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) capability. This capability is becoming embedded and/or associated with many applications, services, products, and solutions. Mind Commerce sees AI innovation in a variety of areas including personalized AI to both support and protect end-users.
Personal AI will act as a form of AI Mediator, providing a “Watcher” function to mediate other AI programs and AI enabled systems
This transformation will have a profound effect upon public safety, security, and private for consumers, enterprise, and governments. This research evaluates the growth of AI, its application across diverse sectors, and the associated impact upon Public Safety, Security, and Privacy.
Topics addressed in the report include:
- Assessment of how AI impacts public safety, security, and privacy
- Case study analysis of select AI initiatives related to public safety and security
- Views on the rise of AGI and its application related to public safety, security, and privacy
- Analysis of AI initiatives in Government, Businesses, Professional Bodies, and Universities
- Forecasts for Cognitive System and Content Analytics Software, AI Software & Analytics, AI Public Safety Software, and AI Software for Fraud Detection, Risk Management, and Automated Planning 2017 – 2022
All purchases of Mind Commerce reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
- Telecom service providers
- Public safety organizations
- Artificial Intelligence companies
- Big Data and analytics companies
- Cloud and Internet of Things companies