"Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Market -Market Size, Segmentation, Regulations and Key Country Analysis to 2025", the latest report from industry analysis specialist GlobalData, offers comprehensive information and analysis of the global combined heat and power market.
The report provides a clear overview of and detailed insight into the global CHP market. It provides data covering historic and forecast market size, market segmentation and installed capacity globally, and in eleven key CHP markets - US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, the Netherlands, Russia, the UK, China, India, and Japan. The report analyzes key market aspects which determine CHP sector and provides information on installed capacity share by fuel, end-user, capacity range & prime mover and key regulations.
The report uses data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- CHP market study at global level and at key country level, covering countries such as US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, the Netherlands, Russia, the UK, China, India, and Japan
- Historic and forecast data for cumulative and annual installed power capacity for CHP
- Information on installed capacity share by fuel, prime mover, end-user and capacity range
- Analysis on major market forces driving or restraining the growth of CHP market at global and regional level
- Market size data at country and global level
- Key policies and regulations supporting the development of CHP market at country level
Reasons To Buy
The report will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision-making by providing historical and forecast data in CHP sector
- Develop strategies based on developments in the CHP market
- Maximize potential in the growth of the CHP market
- Identify key partners and business-development avenues
- Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategies and prospects