The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
“Rise in smart city projects, increase in number of smartphones, and availability of high speed network connections are factors driving the growth of the EMEA IoT market”
The EMEA IoT market is projected to grow from USD 53.88 billion in 2016 to USD 211.92 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 31.5% from 2016 to 2021. The market is witnessing significant growth owing to the increasing number of smartphone users, rise in smart city projects, and availability of high speed network connections. However, high cost of IoT solutions is acting as a restraint to the growth of the EMEA IoT market.
“The platform segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during forecast period”
Based on component, the platform segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This expected high growth is mainly attributed to the increased use of personalized devices, such as smartphones and tablets.
“The smart mobility & transportation segment is expected to lead the market during the forecast period”
Based on application, the smart mobility & transportation segment is projected to lead the EMEA IoT market from 2016 to 2021. The rapid growth in population and urbanization will lead to growth of this segment’s market across regions. With increasing population and the resultant increase in vehicles, maintaining smooth traffic flow will be essential, which will create a need for smarter technologies in the transportation domain.
“Saudi Arabia and Germany are expected to lead the EMEA IoT market during the forecast period”
Saudi Arabia is expected to lead the Middle East and Africa IoT market during the forecast period. Growth of the market in Saudi Arabia is driven by the increasing availability of high speed mobile networks, growing internet penetration, and rising smartphone adoption. Germany is expected to lead the Europe IoT Market due to high internet penetration and ongoing numerous smart city projects in the country.
Breakdown of profiles of primaries is presented below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 - 20%, Tier 2 - 42%, and Tier 3 - 38%
- By Designation: C-level - 55%, Director-level - 26%, and Others - 19%
- By Region: Europe - 47%, Middle East & Africa - 32%, Rest of the World - 21%
Key vendors profiled in the report are as follows:
1. IBM Corporation
2. Cisco Systems, Inc.
3. SAP SE
4. PTC, Inc.
5. General Electric
6. Microsoft Corporation
7. Symantec Corporation
8. Oracle Corporation
9. Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
10. Amazon Web Services, Inc.
This study provides detailed segmentation of the EMEA IoT market on the basis of component, application, and region. Based on component, the market has been segmented into platform, software solution, and service. The platform segment has been further classified into device management platform, application management platform, and network management platform. The software solution segment has been further categorized into real-time streaming analytics, security solution, data management, remote monitoring system, and network bandwidth. And the service signet has been further segmented into professional services and managed services. On the basis of application, the market has been segmented into building & home automation, smart energy, smart manufacturing, connected logistics, connected health, smart retail, smart mobility & transportation, security & emergencies, smart environment, and others. The geographic analysis of the market includes regions, such as Europe and the Middle East & Africa (MEA).
Key Benefits of Buying the Report:
The report will help market leaders/new entrants in the following ways:
- This report comprehensively segments the EMEA IoT market, and provides closest approximations of revenue numbers for the overall market and its subsegments across different countries.
- The report helps stakeholders understand the pulse of the market, and provides insights on key drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities in the EMEA IoT market.
- This report helps stakeholders to obtain better understanding of their competitors, and gain more insights to enhance their position and business in the EMEA IoT market. The competitive landscape section includes new product launches, partnerships, agreements & collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, and expansions undertaken by key players in the EMEA IoT market.