Increasing adoption of cloud services by enterprises is driving the North America IT services market”
The North America IT services market size is expected to grow from USD 175.2 million in 2016 to USD 261.5 million by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.3%. The significant rise in digital data has influenced enterprises to shift towards cloud services and thus has led the adoption of IT services. The market is being driven by factors, such as growing trend of big data & analytics, increased IT spending, and growing interest of small and medium-sized enterprises in adopting IT services.
“Managed services is expected to grow fastest in the North America IT services market”
The managed services segment offers outsourced IT services to meet the IT demands for industries operating in different verticals. The managed services segment is likely to witness considerable growth in the coming years, owing to the companies’ increasing emphasis on core activities and outsourcing of end-to-end IT solutions.
“Canada is expected to experience extensive growth opportunities in the next few years”
Canada is expected to represent potential opportunities for North America IT services market. This can be majorly attributed to the growth in the IT sector and the increasing adoption of digital technologies by enterprises in the country. Enterprises’ inclination towards IT technologies, such as mobility, cloud services, and data analytics are likely to influence the adoption of North America IT services market in the country in the coming years.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people.
The break-up profile of the primary participants is as follows:
- By Company: Tier 1 – 36%, Tier 2 – 21%, and Tier 3 – 43%
- By Designation: C-level – 75%, Director level – 15%, and Others – 10%
- By Region: North America – 70%, Europe – 15%, and APAC – 15%
The IT services segment comprises the major vendors, such as IBM Corporation, HP Enterprise, Accenture PLC, Infosys, Wipro Limited, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, HCL Technologies Limited, Oracle, Tata Consultancy Services, Tech Mahindra, Fujitsu, Capgemini, NTT Data, Hitachi Consulting, Unisys Corporation, Dimension Data, Nokia Networks, Ericsson, and Huawei Technologies Limited.
The report includes in-depth competitive analysis of these key players in the North America IT services market, with their company profiles, recent developments, and key market strategies. The research report segments the North America IT services market by type, deployment type, organization size, business function, and vertical.
Reasons To Buy the Report
The North America IT services market has been segmented on the basis of types, deployment types, organization size, business functions, and verticals. The report is expected to help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- The report segments the North America IT services market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments. The market numbers are further split across different verticals and regions.
- The report helps the stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report is expected to help stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their position in businesses. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, including competitor ecosystem and mergers & acquisitions. Besides, there are company profiles of 13 players offering services in this market. In this section, the market internals are provided that can put them ahead of the competitors. The report also covers a list of three key innovators in the market.