Our latest report "Wind Turbines Market, Update 2016 - Market Size, Competitive Landscape, Key Country Analysis, and Forecasts to 2020" offers comprehensive information and understanding of the global Wind Turbines Market. The report offers in-depth analysis of wind turbine market at global, regional (Asia-Pacific, Americas, Europe, and Middle East and Africa) and key countries (the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, China, India, Germany, the UK, France, Turkey, South Africa) level. The report analyzes the wind turbine market value and volume for the historic (2010-2015) and forecast (2016-2020) period. The report covers the drivers and restraints affecting the wind turbine market, country-wise annual additions, average turbine price trends, and the competitive landscape for respective countries in 2015. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
The report analyses Wind Turbine market. Its scope includes -
- Analysis of the growth of wind turbine market with a focus on market value and volume in global and regional level including Asia-Pacific, Americas, Europe, and Middle East and Africa.
- The report provides wind turbine market analysis for key countries including the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, China, India, Germany, the UK, France, Turkey, and South Africa.
- The report offers country level wind turbine market value and volume for the historical (2010-2015) and forecast (2016-2020) periods.
- It provides competitive landscape at country level for the year 2015.
- Annual additions, average turbine price trends, key market drivers and restraints, and analysis of their impact in wind turbine market are also discussed.
Reasons To Buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision-making by analyzing historical and forecast data on wind turbine market
- Develop strategies based on developments in the wind turbine market
- Identify key partners and business-development avenues, based on an understanding of the movements of the major competitors in the wind turbine market
- Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategies and prospects