Global Ammonia capacity will experience considerable growth in the next five years with increase from 229.0 MTPA in 2015 to 278.6 MTPA by 2020. Around 82 planned projects are expected to come online primarily in Iran and the US in the next five years. Dangote Group, Eurochem Mineral and Chemical Co and CF Industries Holdings, Inc. are the top three companies by capacity additions expected to come on-stream over the next five years.
Global Ammonia industry is expected to spend around US$24.9 billion by 2020 for the upcoming projects. India, Iran and US are the top three countries by capital expenditure for projects by 2020.
Report provides information and insight on -
- Historic and forecast global Ammonia capacity by region
- Ammonia planned plants details
- Global Ammonia capacity by feedstock
- Capacity share of the major Ammonia producers in the world
- Global Ammonia capital expenditure forecast by region
Reasons To Buy
The report will clarify -
- Understand the key trends in the global Ammonia industry
- Understand the regional Ammonia supply scenario
- Identify opportunities in the global Ammonia industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure forecast
- Understand the current and likely future competitive scenario