The report is a compilation of the different segments of global agricultural robots market, including market breakdown by the application/ function type, system component type, and different geographical areas. Herein the revenue generated from each application/ function type, namely: harvesting & navigation, planting, weeding & thinning, livestock management & others (including data collection, inspection & management robots); and system component type, namely: hardware, and software & services is tracked to calculate the overall market size. While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed summary of the agricultural robots market. It also includes the key participants involved in the industry at the relevant sections.
The report addresses the following questions about the global agricultural robots market:
- What are the different factors driving the market and how will the impact of those drivers change through the forecast period?
- What are the major factors challenging the growth of global agricultural robots market and how can they be addressed throughout the forecast period?
- How will the market players leverage on key developments such as acquisitions, partnerships, and product launches among others?
- Which region will lead the global agricultural robots market by the end of the forecast period?
- What are the prevalent application and function types and what is the market size for each of them?
- What are the prevalent system components and what is the market size for each of them?
- How will the competitive rivalry evolve through the forecast period?
The most often used strategy for developing a better hold on to the market has been through partnerships & collaborations, followed by product launches. Moreover, the company profile section highlights significant information about the key companies involved along with their financial positions, key strategies & developmental activities of recent years.
Further, the report includes an exhaustive analysis of the geographical split into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (R.O.W.). Each geographical region analysis details the individual push and pull forces in addition to the key players from that particular region. The prominent players operating in the global vertical farming market are FANUC Corporation, Lely International, Kuka AG, ABB Robotics, and Yaskawa Electric Corporation among others.