The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
“The fruit & vegetable processing enzymes market projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.7%”
The fruit & vegetable processing enzymes market is projected to reach USD 41.39 billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2016 to 2022. The market is driven by factors such as high specificity of enzymes in biochemical reactions, improved quality of fruit & vegetable beverages, and the rise in demand for convenience foods.
“Amylase enzyme led the fruit & vegetable processing enzymes market by type, with the largest share in 2015”
Amylase is a catalytic enzyme that enables the conversion of starch to sugar to form diverse products such as dextrins and some smaller polymers. Amylases are produced by a variety of living organisms, ranging from bacteria to plants and humans. It is mainly found in saliva and is added to the food in the mouth. They are specifically used in the food & beverage industry to improve the quality of the final produce. They are significantly used for industrial purposes for its cost effectiveness, less time-consuming processes, and easy modification and optimization processes, this has led to its increased demand in the food enzymes industry, which has led to growth of its market compared to other enzyme types.
“North America to lead the market in terms of market share between 2016 and 2022”
The North American fruit & vegetable processing enzymes market is led by its wide applications in various products, along with their health benefits. Moreover, technological advancements have made fruit & vegetable processing enzymes available for a wide range of applications in the food & beverage sector, which is estimated to drive the growth in the region. Consumers in North America are gradually becoming aware of the health benefits of fruit & vegetable processing enzymes and their significance in health management, which is expected to further fuel the growth of the fruit & vegetable processing enzymes market in the region.
The breakdown of the primaries on the basis of company, designation, and region, conducted during the research study, is mentioned as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 53%, Tier 2 – 27%, and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation: Director Level – 24%, C Level – 47%, and Others – 29%
- By Region: Asia-Pacific – 22%, Europe – 37%, North America – 32%, and RoW – 9%
Key players are as follows:
E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (U.S.), Associated British Foods Plc (U.K.), Koninklijke DSM N.V. (The Netherlands), Novozymes A/S (Denmark), and Group Soufflet (France). Other players in the industry include Advanced Enzymes (India), Jiangsu Boli Bioproducts Co, Ltd (China), Sunson Industry Group (China), Biocatalysts (U.K.), and Amano Enzyme (Japan) also have a strong presence in this market.
This research report categorizes the fruit & vegetable processing enzymes market based on source, form, application, type, product type and region The market has been segmented on the basis of source, which includes bacteria and fungi. On the basis of form, it includes liquid and powder. On the basis of application, it includes fruits & vegetables. Amylase, pectinase, protease, and cellulose are the types of fruit & vegetable processing enzymes. Juices, wine & cider, and paste & purees are the product type. Regional segmentation of the market includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW (Rest of the World).
Reasons To Buy this report
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analyses?industry analysis (industry trends), and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape?emerging and high-growth segments of the global fruit & vegetable processing enzymes market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on fruit & vegetable processing enzymes products offered by top players in the global market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming enzyme products techniques, research & development activities, and new product launches in the fruit & vegetable processing enzymes market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the global fruit & vegetable processing enzymes market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market share, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the global fruit & vegetable processing enzymes market.