Rising cases of skin related diseases such as hair fall, dermatitis, allergies, skin cancers, etc., increasing awareness about health benefits associated with usage of organic cosmetics and growing per capita spending on health and hygiene products is projected to drive global organic cosmetics market during 2016-2021. Moreover, rising demand for organic cosmetics from women can be attributed to increasing awareness levels about harmful effects of synthetics ingredients on skin. Although women are major end users of organic cosmetics across the globe, rising demand for men’s organic cosmetics is anticipated to augur well for the global organic cosmetics market through 2021. Additionally, major global cosmetics companies have been introducing organic products through different channels in order to strengthen their position in global organic cosmetic market.
According to “Global Organic Cosmetics Market By Product Type, By Point of Sale, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021”, the global market for organic cosmetics across the globe is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 13% during 2016-2021. North America dominated demand for organic cosmetics across the globe, on account of high per capita income, rising awareness about the benefits of organic cosmetics, continuous innovations by organic cosmetics companies, aggressive marketing strategies and growing online sales of these products. Further, organic skin care and hair care dominated global organic cosmetics market. L’Or?al, Est?e Lauder, Avon,Revlon Group are few of the major companies offering organic cosmetics across the globe.“Global Organic Cosmetics Market By Product Type, By Point of Sale, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021” discusses the following aspects of organic cosmetics market across the globe:
- Global Organic Cosmetics Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Product Type (Organic Skin Care, Organic Hair Care,Organic Fragrances, Organic Make up and Other Organic Cosmetics), By Point of Sale (Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Exclusive Retail Stores, Multi Branded Retail Outlets, Online Channels, Beauty Parlors/Salons and Others), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of organic cosmetics across the globe
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, organic cosmetic manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with organic cosmetic manufacturers, distributors, retailers and dealers in the global organic cosmetics market. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.