Growing health concerns, increasing pesticide and chemical poisoning cases and improving per capita spending on organic products are expected to boost the demand for organic beverages across the globe during forecast period. Moreover, continuous product innovations and aggressive marketing strategies adopted by organic beverages manufacturing companies as well as online retailers are anticipated to drive global organic beverages market during 2016-2021. In addition, health benefits associated with organic beverages due to less use of fertilizers for cultivation of raw materials required for production of organic beverages such as organic juices, dairy alternatives, etc., are expected to push the sales of organic beverages during forecast period, globally. Furthermore, growth in organic agriculture to avoid chemicals containing harmful toxic residues are proving good for the environment as well. Consumers, especially those residing in European and North American regions, are aware about the advantages of consuming organic beverage products. Government of various countries and organic producing industries are coming together to revise organic standards for imports and exports of organic products to help emerging markets for organic products.
According to TechSci Research report “Global Organic Beverages Market By Type, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021”, the global organic beverages market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 15% during 2016 – 2021, on account of changing consumers preference coupled with various health benefits. Global organic beverages market has been broadly segmented into five categories, namely, organic coffee & tea, organic dairy alternatives, organic soft drinks, organic alcohol beverages, and others. Among these categories, organic coffee & tea dominated global organic beverages market in 2015, and the segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance over the next five years as well. With consumers becoming more calorie-conscious and growing prevalence of obesity, organic coffee & tea are being considered as a healthy drink for the body as they contain antioxidants and beneficial nutrients. Some of the major companies in global organic beverages market includes Starbucks Corp, Hain Celestial Group Inc., Honest Tea Inc., Bionade GmbH and Britvic France, among others.“Global Organic Beverages Market By Type, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021” discusses the following aspects of global organic beverages market:
- Global Organic Beverages Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Organic Coffee & Tea, Organic Dairy Alternatives, Organic Soft Drinks, Organic Alcohol Beverages & Others)
- Regional Analysis – Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global organic beverages market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, organic beverages manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with organic beverages manufacturers, distributors, retailers and dealers in global organic beverages market. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.