E-skin has created footprint in consumer electronics and robotics markets. In the consumer market, e-skin is expected to replace existing body worn wearable devices, thus leading to creation of a new user interface device for controlling external electronic devices. E-skin has the potential to have high impact on robotics applications due to their ability to provide sense of touch.
The technology and innovation report discusses about emerging opportunities in e-skin. It captures advancements and impact of current and future applications. Modules covered in the report include:
- Technology Status and Segmentation
- Application Landscape
- Key Innovations and Impact on Key Application Segments
- Patent Assessment and Funding Scenario
- Technology Roadmap and Emerging Opportunities
- Key Questions for Strategy Planning