The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The advanced visualization (AV) market in terms of value is expected to reach USD 3.19 billion by 2021 from USD 1.89 billion in 2016; growing at a CAGR of 11.0% from 2016 to 2021. This market is categorized on the basis of products and services, type of solution, imaging modality, clinical application, and end user.
Major factors contributing to the growth of advanced visualization market include technological advancements in AV software such as integration of PACS & AV tools, improved diagnostic interpretation with AV tools, rising prevalence of target diseases, and growing demand for advanced diagnostic procedures. However, factors such as limited medical reimbursements for radiology-based diagnostic procedures and technological limitations associated with existing advanced visualization analysis may restrain the market growth.
On the basis of type of solution, the market is segmented into enterprise-wide thin client-based solutions and stand-alone workstation-based solutions. In 2016, the enterprise-wide thin client-based solutions is expected to account for the largest share of the market due to offered benefits such as enhanced data storage capacity, data transfer capabilities, multi-user interface, streamlined analysis, and centralized post-processing solutions.
On the basis of clinical application, the market is segmented into radiology/interventional radiology, cardiology, orthopedics, oncology, vascular, neurology, and other clinical areas (obstetrics/gynaecology, urology, pulmonary, and gastroenterology). In 2016, the radiology/interventional radiology segment is expected to account for the largest share of the market. The growing adoption of centralized server-based AV software, rising market preference for process automation and digitization of radiology diagnostics, and increasing adoption of AV solutions in radiology departments are key factors driving market growth in the radiology/interventional radiology segment.
On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals and surgical centers, imaging centers, academic and research centers, and other end users (pharmaceutical/biotechnology companies and CROs). In 2016, the hospitals and surgical centers segment is expected to account for the largest share of the market due to rising demand for advanced diagnostic technologies, patient preference for earlier and accurate disease diagnosis, and growing automation & digitalization of diagnostic workflow in healthcare facilities.
Apart from the comprehensive geographical and product analysis and market sizing, the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers the growth strategies adopted by industry players over the last three years. In addition, the company profiles comprise basic views on key players in the advanced visualization market and their product portfolios, developments, and strategies. The above-mentioned market research data, current market size, and forecast of the future trends will help key players and new entrants to make the necessary decisions regarding product offerings, geographical focus, changes in strategic approach, R&D investments for innovations in products and technologies, and levels of output in order to remain successful.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help firms, garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of top players in the advanced visualization market. The report analyzes the advanced visualization market by products and services, type of solution, imaging modality, clinical application, and end user
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the advanced visualization market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market strategies, geographical and business segments, and product portfolios of leading players in the advanced visualization market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the market for various advanced visualization products across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products and services, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the advanced visualization market
Scope of the Report
The research report categorizes the advanced visualization market into the following segments and subsegments:
Advanced Visualization Market, by Products and Services
- Hardware and Software
- Implementation Services
- Post-sale and Maintenance Services
- Consulting/Optimization Services
- Training and Education Services
Advanced Visualization Market, by Type of Solution
- Enterprise-wide Thin Client-based Solutions
- Standalone Workstation-based Solutions
Advanced Visualization Market, by Imaging Modality
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
- Radiotherapy (RT)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Other Imaging Modalities (PET/CT and SPECT)
Advanced Visualization Market, by Clinical Application
- Radiology/Interventional Radiology
- Other Clinical Applications (Obstetrics/Gynaecology, Urology, Pulmonary, and Gastroenterology)
Advanced Visualization Market, by End User
- Hospitals and Surgical Centers
- Imaging Centers
- Academic and Research Centers
- Other End Users (Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology Companies and CROs)
Advanced Visualization Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of the World
- Advanced visualization software vendors
- Independent software vendors (ISVs)
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) of imaging modalities
- Picture archiving and communication system (PACS) vendors
- Hospitals and surgical centers
- Diagnostic imaging centers
- Healthcare IT companies
- Clinical research organizations
- Academic institutes and research laboratories
- Market research and consulting firms
- Reimbursement providers