Added Functionality explains how consumers’ desire for new experiences, as well as products that match multiple needs, are driving demand for products that convey additional benefits which previously weren’t offered by the product category.
- Modern consumers are attracted to products with additional features and benefits that offer them new experiences.
- New technological advances enable further efficacy and convenience to be added to previously functional products.
This report examines what Added Functionality means as a consumer trend and why it is important, who are likely to be the target audience, how FMCG brands can best capitalize on the trend, and what will be the future outlook for the trend.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand which audiences are most affected by the Added Functionality trend.
- Compare the presence of this trend in each industry across the FMCG space, and learn what the key opportunities are.
- See the actions that major brands are taking to get ahead in Added Functionality.