The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The Haircare market in Germany is led by the Shampoo category, while the Hair Colorants category is forecast to register fastest growth in both value and volume terms during 2015-2020. The Intensive Conditioner segment is expected to gain share growth within the Conditioner category. Henkel Ag and Co. Kgaa and The Procter and Gamble Company are the leading market players in the country. Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in the German Haircare market.
- The Haircare market in Germany is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 1.8% in value terms during 2015-2020
- The consumers purchasing pattern remains unchanged in the German Haircare market
- The Hair Colorants category is forecast to register fastest value growth among all categories during 2015-2020
- Schwarzkopf - Brilliance is the leading brand in the Hair Colorants category
- Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in the German Haircare market
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Haircare market in Germany provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Conditioner, Hair Colorants, Hair Loss Treatments, Perms and Relaxers, Salon Haircare, Shampoo, and Styling Agents with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores, Department Stores, Drug Stores and Pharmacies, Variety Stores and General Merchandise Retailers and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Glass, and Rigid Metal; container data for: Bottle, Tube, Aerosol, Bag/Sachet and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning