The expansion of the global electric generating set industry is forecast to reach 1.5% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2010 and 2016 the market increased with an average annual growth of 1.2%. Currently, diesel generating sets (output over 375 kVA) account for 26.1% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between generating sets (wind powered) (21.8%), generating sets (spark ignition engine) (16.2%), diesel generating sets (output less than 75 kVA) (9.3%), diesel generating sets (output 75-375 kVA) (7.5%) and other electric generating sets (19.1%).
China, Denmark, Russia, South Africa and the United States represent the largest electric generating set markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Cyprus (30.8%), Ukraine (18.8%), India (11.1%), Azerbaijan (9.8%) and Ethiopia (9.4%).
The report package World Electric Generating Set Market to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for electric generating sets in the world. Along with a global electric generating set market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Algeria, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam, Yemen, the World
The research includes historic data from 2010 to 2016 and forecasts until 2021 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the electric generating set market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the electric generating set market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- Overall electric generating set market size, 2010-2021
- Electric generating set market size by product segment, 2010-2021
- Growth rates of the overall electric generating set market and different product segments, 2010-2021
- Shares of different product segments of the overall electric generating set market, 2009, 2015 and 2020
- Market Potential Rates of the overall electric generating set market and different product segments
The market data is given for the following product segments:
Diesel generating sets (output less than 75 kVA)
Diesel generating sets (output 75-375 kVA)
Diesel generating sets (output over 375 kVA)
Generating sets (spark ignition engine)
Generating sets (wind powered)
Other electric generating sets
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the electric generating set market in the world to 2021
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.