The expansion of the global AC motor industry is forecast to reach 0.6% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2010 and 2016 the market increased with an average annual growth of 3.7%. Currently, AC motors (multi-phase, output 0.75-75 kW) account for 33.8% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between AC motors (single-phase) (30.0%), AC motors (multi-phase, output over 75 kW) (23.1%) and AC motors (multi-phase, output less than 750 Watts) (13.2%).
China, Germany, India, Japan and the United States represent the largest AC motor markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Philippines (11.9%), Cyprus (11.2%), Rwanda (8.0%), Ethiopia (7.3%) and Vietnam (3.3%).
The report package World AC Motor Market to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for AC motors in the world. Along with a global AC motor market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Algeria, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam, Yemen, the World
The research includes historic data from 2010 to 2016 and forecasts until 2021 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the AC motor market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the AC motor market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- Overall AC motor market size, 2010-2021
- AC motor market size by product segment, 2010-2021
- Growth rates of the overall AC motor market and different product segments, 2010-2021
- Shares of different product segments of the overall AC motor market, 2009, 2015 and 2020
- Market Potential Rates of the overall AC motor market and different product segments
The market data is given for the following product segments:
AC motors (single-phase)
AC motors (multi-phase, output less than 750 Watts)
AC motors (multi-phase, output 0.75-75 kW)
AC motors (multi-phase, output over 75 kW)
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the AC motor market in the world to 2021
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.