- Analyze services, solutions, case studies for in-store digitization
- Understand the importance of the in-store digitization journey from awareness to immersion
Physical retail stores are suffering because of the rise of e-commerce and the economics of last-mile logistics. In spite of this, physical stores remain the most important touchpoint for customers.
Today, technology has permeated our society. Mobility and the web are changing the way tech-savvy consumers buy. With the rise of social media and mobile devices, customers are increasingly incorporating digital transactions into their shopping experience. Habits like “webrooming” and “showrooming” are becoming more common. Today’s customers are not just going online or into stores to shop. They are shopping across omnichannels, ordering online, picking up in-store, as well as having items delivered to their homes.
To meet these changing customer needs, retailers must focus on bringing the digital experience into the physical store.
Enhancing in-store experience is key to bringing customers back to brick-and-mortar stores. The final frontier in digital and omnichannel retail is bringing the digital experience into physical stores.
Case studies examined in this study: Disney, Huk-Coburg, Rolls-Royce, Tesco Homeplus, Woolworths.
Key Questions this Study will Answer:
- Why do physical stores need to start on the journey to digitization?
- How are companies bringing the digital experience to the physical store?
- How can digitizing the physical store provide retailers with business insights and enable data-driven decisions?