This research service on the global smart electricity meters market provides forecasts on unit shipments and associated revenues for all the major regions. The study covers a forecast period from 2015 to 2025, and it provides a comprehensive overview on the timeline for crucial smart meter rollouts. Although China remains the dominant market for smart meter installation in terms of volume, growth is accelerating in both Europe and Asia-Pacific. In Europe, France and the United Kingdom are the markets that stand out. The Asia-Pacific market is dominated by Japan that is forecast to install about 10 million units per annum between 2016 and 2020.
- What is the current market situation and what is the forecast market growth rate?
- What are the factors influencing the growth of the global smart electricity meters market and to what extent do they have an impact?
- What are the factors influencing the growth of the regional smart electricity meters markets? Which will of these will have high levels of market activity and which are still in the development stage?
- At a regional level, which countries offer the best growth opportunities?
- Which are the key participants in the global and regional markets?