Key competitors in the market include STERIS and Synergy Health, Getinge, Matachana Group, Servizi Italia, Servizi Ospedalieri, Cleanpart Healthcare, Sterience, IHSS, B. Braun Sterilog, BMI Hospital Decontamination Limited, Sterilog Gmbh, Malysse-Sterima, Combi-Ster, Cisa Infection Control, Steritalia, Clordisys Solutions, and Unity Health Trust.
The study analyzes the US and Western European market. The scope includes the following countries: the US, Germany, the UK, France, Spain, Italy, Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg) and Scandinavia (Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Denmark).
Key questions the study will answer:
- What is the current market size and penetration of third party sterilization services?
- What are the different service models operating in the third-party sterilization services market? What are the future directions?
- What is driving the transformation of sterilization equipment manufacturers from a product centric to a service-based model of operation?
- Who are the key decision makers and influencers in hospitals that are driving the adoption of service-based models?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting hospital needs or is additional development needed?
- Are the vendors in the space ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their businesses to the next level?