Runtime Application Self-Protection is a next generation security feature, which is associated with runtime application. While modern security has various loopholes and fails to protect all the apps, Runtime application self-protection is capable of self-diagnostics and self-protection of apps in real time. Increasing cybercrimes and high proliferation rate in mobile security are the key drivers for this market. Global Runtime Application Self-Protection market had been valued at USD 313.99 Million in the year 2015, which is expected to reach the volume of USD 3086.68 Million by the end of forecast period 2022, at a CAGR of 39.14%.
One of the key trends of the market growth is the growing security solutions for BYOD and cloud computing. The market is also showing a significant growth due to the increase in the number of DDoS attacks, DoS being one of the oldest and the most common techniques used to pilfer confidential data. Hackers use DoS to send unsolicited data to the user’s web server and network resources to increase traffic and automatically generates requests for access, blocking the server and access to legitimate users.
The Key Players in Runtime Application Self Protection Market are- Synopsys, Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co., VASCO Data Security International, Inc., Promon AS, Waratek Limited, Prevoty Inc., Optiv Security Inc., WhiteHat Security Inc., IMMUN.IO Inc., Veracode, Inc.and Virsec Systems Inc.
Global Runtime Application Self Protection Market Analysis & Forecast, 2022
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 7 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Runtime Application Self Protection market development and demand market
- Upcoming technologies, high growth geographies and countries were identified
- Regional and country specific demand and forecast for Runtime Application Self Application were studied
- Key segments covered in the report are: deployment, domain, application and region.
- Unit breakdown for all different classification was finalized; and same was referred for forecasting, keeping few assumptions into factor
- For all the regions: forecast demand for all applications were identified and then with historical figure, data collected through primary and annual reports were triangulated to derive the regional market size
- Historical trend is identified to forecast and estimate the future value data
- Banking Industry
- Manufacturing Industry
- Software Development Companies
- Virtual Security Providers
- In North America, Runtime Application Self Protection Market, U.S. is expected to grow at a high CAGR of 44.72% from USD 83.27 Million in the year 2015 to USD 1089.08 Million by 2022.
- In Asia-Pacific, the factors driving the growth of RASP are high internet penetration, increasing cyber-attacks, and a major shift in deployment pattern from on-premises to on- cloud. Japan is expected to grow at a CAGR of 44.13% from USD 18.53 Million in 2015 to USD 233.09 Million by 2022.
- In End User segment, BFSI will dominate the market of 2022 Runtime Application Self Protection and is expected to grow from USD 125.90 Million in 2015 to USD 1398.04 Million by 2022, at a high CAGR of 41.39%.
- Large Business Units are expected to grow from USD 207.00 Million in the year 2015 to USD 2191.70 Million by 2022 at a high CAGR of 40.63%, followed by the Small Business Units.
- Global Runtime Application Self Protection market is expected to witness a CAGR of 39.18% from 2016 – 2022, owing to the increased demand of on-cloud deployment and is expected to dominate the market throughout the forecast period between 2016 and 2022.
Regional and Country Analysis of Runtime Application Self Protection Market
North America is leading the market of Runtime Application Self Protection with market share of 39.24%, in 2015. The global demand for the RASP in North America is expected to grow from USD 123.21 million in 2015 to USD 1458.03 million by 2022, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific.
The reports also cover country level analysis:
- North America
- Asia – Pacific
- ·South Korea
- Rest of the World
- ·Middle East
- ·Latin America