The Wellbeing trend comes from a growing understanding and interest in health that is informing the product choices consumers are making. It accompanies broad attitudes to both physical and mental health, and comes out of a realization that the products one uses and consumes have a far reaching impact on us.
- Wellbeing is a trend with growth prospects amongst nearly all categories of consumer goods, including but not limited to Food, Non-alcoholic drinks and Cosmetics and Toiletries.
- Wellbeing means different things to different demographic groups: for the young it is a more general outlook, whilst for the old products are bought to tackle specific health problems.
- Growing recognition of mental health and nutrition gives opportunities to products that emphasise their benefits to these issues.
This report examines what Wellbeing means as a consumer trend and why it is important, who are likely to be the target audience, how FMCG brands can best capitalize on the trend, and what will be the future outlook for the trend.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand which audiences are most affected by the Wellbeing trend.
- Compare the presence of this trend in each industry across the FMCG space, and learn what the key opportunities are.
- See the actions that major brands are taking to get ahead of the greater interest in Wellbeing