Global beer production and consumption is expected to grow during 2016-2021, driven by emerging markets like Africa and Asia. The global consumption has declined during 2014-2015 majorly due to decline in consumption in Asia region. It is expected to slightly drop in 2016 as well. However, the market is expected to pick momentum from 2017. West Europe region will enjoy the top position in exports throughout the forecast period, contributing almost 50% to the global exports volumes.
- China accounted for more than one-fourth of global beer consumption in 2015.
- Mexico maintains its position as the leading exporter of beer.
- Angola, Nigeria and South Africa together contributed around half of the beer consumption in the Africa region.
Canadean’s 2016 Global Beer Trends report offers a detailed picture of the world beer market in an easily digestible format, covering 178 markets worldwide and providing:
- 2011-2015 consumption, production, export and import data by region with forecasts to 2021
- 2011-2015 top 20 beer consuming countries, with forecasts to 2021
- 2011-2015 top 20 importing and exporting countries, with forecasts to 2021
- 2011-2015 top 20 brewers volumes
- Country profiles encapsulating key data on 59 markets offering a detailed snapshot of each country
- Available in excel allowing easy interrogation and manipulation of data
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the global beer industry to enhance your corporate strategic planning
- Evaluate the current and future growth opportunities across regions and countries to support your corporate development and initiatives
- Compare and track the performance of the top 20 brewers to develop a competitive advantage
- Interrogate the data to analyze beer performance across 178 markets worldwide and make well-informed decisions on future threats and growth prospects for your company