LV= is a mutual incorporated under the terms of the Friendly Societies Act 1992, which offers both general insurance and life insurance. Operating in 16 offices across the UK, it is the fourth largest personal motor insurer in the UK.
- Personal lines accounted for 79.0% of LV=’s general insurance GWP in 2015. Within personal lines it is one of the top 10 insurers with a 4.3% share of the market. LV= reported GWP growth of 6.5% in personal lines in 2015.
- Commercial motor insurance accounted for 53.3% of LV=’s commercial lines GWP in 2015. LV= ranked eighth within the commercial motor insurance market with a 4.1% share. LV= reported a GWP decline of 4.3% in 2015.
Verdict Financial’s “Insurance Competitor Profile: LV= Group 2016” provides a comprehensive review of the company. This includes its structure, its performance in both the commercial and personal lines markets, and its marketing and distribution strategy.
Key questions answered include:
- What are LV=’s brands within the group?
- What are LV=’s strengths and weaknesses?
- What opportunities and challenges does the company face going forward?
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about LV=’s organizational structure and its core business segments.
- Gain insight into its underwriting and distribution strategy.
- Understand the group’s advertising strategy.