Growing global population from 5.28 billion in 1990 to 7.34 billion in 2015 is driving demand for baby diapers. Good hygiene is an important barrier to many infectious diseases, and it promotes better health and well-being. As a result, consumers across the globe are focusing more on personal and baby hygiene. Baby diapers have a layered construction, which allows the distribution and transfer of urine to a penetrable core structure, where it is locked. They provide hygiene, cleanliness, comfort, and independence to the babies as well as adults. Moreover, increasing disposable income, growing urbanization and expanding women workforce across the globe is also aiding the global market of baby diapers. As the per capita income of consumers in the developed countries is more, as compared to those in the developing countries, it is easy for the people of developed countries to afford expensive diapers for their children. Moreover, new product variants and new service offerings like subscription service on monthly or weekly basis, coupled with well-established retail network and strong presence of online retailers is forecast to drive growth in the global baby diapers market during forecast period.
According to “Global Baby Diapers Market By Product Type, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2021”, the global baby diapers market is anticipated to cross US$ 68 billion by 2021. Disposable diapers occupied the largest share in global baby diapers market in 2015. The segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance over the next five years as well. However, the share of disposable diapers in global baby diapers market is expected to decline by the end of 2021, due to increasing awareness about the chemicals used in these diapers, which are harmful for the baby’s skin as well as for the environment. Region-wise, Asia-Pacific is the largest demand generating region for baby diapers across the globe, followed by North America and Europe. Few of the leading players in global baby diapers market include Procter & Gamble, Kimberley-Clark, Unicharm, Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget SCA, Kao Corporation and Hengan International, among others. “Global Baby Diapers Market By Product Type, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2021” discusses the following aspects of global baby diapers market:
- Global Baby Diapers Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Product Type (Disposable Diapers, Cloth Diapers, Training Diapers, Swim Pants & Biodegradable Diapers)
- Regional Analysis – Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global baby diapers market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants and baby diapers, manufacturers, distributors and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with baby diapers manufacturers, distributors, dealers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.